Disposable IV Catheter IV Cannula (MN-IVC0004) with Wing
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.3 US $0.12|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MN-IVC0004
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Gauge: 14G -26g
- Length: 45/32/25/19
- Trademark: MANEY
- Specification: CE, ISO13485
- HS Code: 90183900
- Type: IV Cannula
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssyjxzz20132660003
- Color: Orange, Grey, White, Green, etc
- Wings: with Wings
- Transport Package: Blister
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
IV Cannula with Injection Port
Safety Y-Type IV Cannula
Pen-Like IV Cannula
1.Integrated enclosed design to prevent cross-infection of blood effectively
2. Color-coded easing cap allows for easier identification of cannula size.
3. Sterile, single use and non-pyrogenic.
4. Advanced tip design, with double-bevelling to ensure easy vein puncture with minimum trauma
5.Size from 14 G TO 24G
6.Thin walled Teflon catheter.
7.Flexible wings provide easy & secure fixation.
8. Sterilized by EO gas
|(in mm)||(in mm)||(in ml / minute)|
|17||White||1.2 - 1.5||45||125|
|20||Pink||0.8 - 1.1||32||60|
|22||Blue||0.6 - 0.9||25||36|
|24||Yellow||0.5 - 0.7||19||20|
|26||Violet||0.4 - 0.6||19||13|
1, Infusing drugs which are not compatible with PVC is prohibited
2, Only for single use, discard immediately after use.
3, Don't use the cannula with burrs or barbs
4, The product is not allowed remaining in vein over 72 hours.
5, Do not attempt to reinsert a partially or completely withdrawn needle.
6, Store in ventilation and day location
Individually packed by blister packing, secondary packed by box, outer packed by carton